• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
Your spotlight on local services





Do you have a complaint about an NHS service?
If you feel you have not had the service you expected from the National Health Service (NHS) and want to complain, the law says you have the right to have the support of an advocate.

What is an advocate?
An experienced worker, known as an advocate, can help and support you to make your complaint.

SEAP advocacy service:
Works closely with your local Healthwatch and other local services to:

  • Support people to have a voice to influence challenge the planning and provision of their local health services.
  • Improve local health services and the customer experience.
  • Strengthen the patient voice.
  • Give people local information and support.

To find out more please call 0300 343 5712 or visit their website.


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

How To Contact Us

Visit us at the Isle of Wight
Citizens Advice Bureau
Isle Help Advice Hub
7 High Street
Or phone 01983 608608

Text us: 07739436600

Write to us (free) at
Healthwatch Isle of Wight
The Riverside Centre
The Quay,Newport, IW
PO30 2QR

Or Email us