Every voice counts when it comes to shaping the future of health and social care, and when it comes to improving it for today.
Everything that Healthwatch Isle of Wight does will bring the voice and influence of local people to the development and delivery of local services.
We want you to feel that your local Healthwatch belongs to and reflects you and the Island's community.
- We're helping you to shape and improve services you use
- We're engaging with people in your community & if you haven't met us yet, please get in touch!
- We're an open organisation and want to make it easy for you to talk to us
- We're inclusive & we want people from every part of your community to join us
- Ask us what we're doing & we'll always tell you what's happening
- You can hold us to account
- We're here to help services to improve
- We'll notice the bad things they do, and the good
- We use your evidence to build a true picture of your local services
We are committed to safeguarding vulnerable adults and children and believe that safeguarding is ‘everybody’s business’.
Healthwatch Isle of Wight will take every possible step to ensure the safety, protection and welfare of these groups and will implement this through its policies, procedures and training.
Directors, staff, volunteers and contractors must all be fully aware of their responsibilities for ensuring the implementation of the policy and for reporting any concerns they may have.